To Access Your W-2
- Log onto our EagleNET website
- Select the “Employee tab”
- Select “Tax Forms”
- Select “W-2 Wage and Tax Statement”
- Select “2020” Tax Year from the drop down box
- Click the “Display” button
To Print Your W-2
- Click “Printable W-2”
- Enter your EagleNet PIN and click “Submit”
- Please note that your PIN may be different from your network password
- Select “Print” from the file menu
If You Don’t Know Your PIN
- please log out of EagleNet and close the browser
- go to the EagleNet website
- click on the PIN Access button
- click the Forget PIN? Button to reset your PIN
If necessary, please put in a Help Desk ticket or contact the EWU Help Desk at 509.359.2247 for further assistance.
Please see the tutorial on the Payroll website for detailed instructions.
For those employees that did not consent to an electronic W-2, your 2020 Form W-2 will be mailed to your permanent address reflected on EagleNet and is scheduled to be postmarked Jan. 27, 2021.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your EWU W-2 information contact the Payroll Office at 509.359.2325.