Stage 1 Begins on Feb. 7
Create the next EWU student business success story. Last year, 10 teams earned more than $1,000, and one team earned $16,500!
3 Stages and $40,000
60 teams begin, 30 will win cash! One will walk away with more than $13,000 and meetings with a board of expert advisors to get launched!
- Elevator Pitch Competition (two parts)
- Two-minute elevator pitch video
Teams may have up to four team members. All must be 2020-21 EWU students.
How to Enter
- Develop an idea for a new business and submit a two-minute elevator pitch video—that’s all there is to it!
- The top-30 pitches will win $25 per student on the team, (up to four students per team) thanks to Consolidated Electrical Distributors (CED), and a chance to pitch again to live judges via Zoom for the right to advance to Stage 2.
- Top-30 advance to the live elevator pitch round! Teams who advance will get mentoring and developmental feedback from judges at each step!
Get Started with a Zoom Information Session
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 13
Time: 4:30 p.m.
Zoom link: https://ewu.zoom.us/j/92199686787
Entries are due Sunday, Feb. 7 at 11 p.m.