- People who are 16 or older with two or more co-morbidities or underlying health conditions
- Anyone who is 60 years or older
- People, staff and volunteers in certain congregate living settings
- High risk critical workers in congregate settings, including restaurants, food services and construction
- People 16 years or older who are pregnant or have a disability that puts them at high risk for severe Covid-19 illness
- All people 50 and older who live in a multigenerational household
- All workers in health care settings, long-term care facilities, child care or P-12 education
Also on Wednesday, March 31, Washington Gov. Jay Inslee announced that effective April 15, all Washingtonians over the age of 16 will be eligible to receive the Covid-19 vaccination.
When you become eligible, you no longer need to use the Department of Health Phase Finder to prove your eligibility. Instead, simply go to the Vaccine Locator and search for vaccine appointment. As a reminder, EWU employees may use up to two hours of paid time to receive the vaccine.
To stay up to date on EWU’s coronavirus preparedness, please visit ewu.edu/coronavirus.