As a part of a continued improvement to provide faculty access to our Instructional Technology and Design services, we have expanded our presence at the EWU Spokane Campus.
We are located in the Eastern Washington University Center, Room 257. Look for the sandwich board signs placed on each floor.
Our services and consultations are for all Eastern faculty and staff, regardless of modality (grounded, blended, hybrid or online!). We have started with one day a week presence, and depending on demand, expand as needed during the upcoming academic year.
For your scheduling convenience, you can make online appointments to meet with us. Drop-ins are also always welcome.
Our Information Technology services on the EWU Spokane Campus include:
- Learning Management System | Canvas
- Lecture/Desktop Capture | Panopto
- Plagiarism Detection | VeriCite, Turnitin
- Secure Testing | Respondus Lockdown Browser and Monitor
- Learning Analytics | Canvas Data, Threadz
Our Course Design services include, but are not limited to:
- Converting face-to-face classes and online
- Creating educational materials & course content
- Designing courses following Quality Matters standards
- Developing online assessments
- Improving course accessibility
- Sourcing Open Educational Resources (OER)
Questions? Please contact us:
- (509) 359-6656
For More Information: https://inside.ewu.edu/instructional-technology/schedule-an-appointment/