EWU Campus Community:
Your 2019 W-2 Wage and Tax Statement is now available online via EagleNet. To access your W-2 information:
- Log onto our EagleNET website at https://inside.ewu.edu/
- Select the “Employee” tab
- Select “Tax Forms”
- Select “W-2 Wage and Tax Statement”
- Select “2019” tax year from the drop down box
- To print your W-2, click the “Printable W-2” button located near the bottom of the page
- Enter your EagleNet PIN and click “Submit”
- Select “Print” from the file menu
- Your PIN is initially set-up as your date of birth (MMDDYY).
- If you do not know your PIN:
- Please log out of EagleNet and close all web browsers
- Go to the EagleNet website at https://inside.ewu.edu/eaglenet/
- Click on the “PIN Access” button
- Click the “Forget PIN?” button to reset your PIN
- If necessary, please put in a Help Desk ticket or contact the EWU Help Desk at 509.359.2247 for further assistance
Please see the tutorial on the payroll website titled “How to View/Print Your Electronic W-2” for detailed instructions.
For those employees who did not consent to an electronic W-2, your 2019 Form W-2 will be mailed to your permanent address reflected on EagleNet and is scheduled to be postmarked on Jan. 27.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your EWU W-2 information, contact the Payroll Office at 509.359.2325.
For More Information: https://inside.ewu.edu/financialservices/office-of-controller/payroll/forms/#pytutorials